New Zealand Certificate in Regulatory Compliance (Operational Practice)
For those who carry out regulatory compliance operational work. As this qualification involves practical elements, it will be assessed using naturally occurring evidence from the workplace by assessors
Operational Practice enhances the knowledge gained in the previous Operational Knowledge Qualification (a requirement in order to progress to this Level), and puts that understanding into practice.
Working through the qualification learners will cover frontline activities that involve direct contact with regulated persons and members of the public. Once graduated, individuals will be able to undertake a broad range of routine regulatory practice processes according to the new standard established by the Government Regulatory Practice Initiative (G-REG).
- Operating ethically
- Safety and wellbeing
- Communicating effectively
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Conducting various routine regulatory compliance activities (including intelligence, entry and exit control, education and assistance, compliance checks, physical enforcement, and investigations)
- Carrying out interventions
- Creating and managing regulatory compliance records
The qualification is ready for enrolments. Organisations can discuss with Skills now if they have an interest in the qualification.
As this qualification involves practical elements, it will be assessed using naturally occurring evidence from the workplace by assessors. The process will involve self-assessment, evidence portfolio, verification and an assessment interview.
Enrolment costs $350 + GST per learner.