New Zealand Certificate in Regulatory Compliance (Specialised Operational Practice)
For those who carry out audits, inspections, investigations and/or operations as a senior regulatory compliance practitioner – operating independently and applying specialised knowledge
Specialised Operational Practice is designed for those who carry out regulatory compliance work as a senior practitioner.
The qualifications will cover risk-based approaches to regulatory activities, engaging with stakeholders, planning and managing tasks, and contributing to intelligence processes, among other things.
- Carrying out regulatory compliance activities using a risk based approach
- Engaging with stakeholders as a senior regulatory compliance practitioner
- Planning, managing and conducting audits, inspections, investigations, and operations
- Within each of these:
- Practising within their area of specialisation consistent with ethical, legal, and organisational requirements
- Contributing to intelligence processes
- Interviewing and/or facilitating
The qualification is available for enrolment now.
As this qualification involves practical elements, it will be assessed using naturally occurring evidence from the workplace by assessors. The process will involve self-assessment, evidence portfolio, verification and an assessment interview.
Enrolment costs $500 + GST per learner.